Thinks happen

Comments and journal pages.

20090223

Musical Monday - Vince Edwards?



Vince Edwards


You gotta be kidding. No. It's Ben Casey. And he, well ... Sings.

And before I forget: You don't have one of these. Ha!

The Profile
(more than you
really
wanted to know)

is here.





On Sunday I received
a NEPTUNE award from
Twilight's Blog:

Learning Curve On the Ecliptic.
Go there to learn
all about it!


Who's taking care
of the music?


These are
the most popular pages:
Alison Young
Art Pepper
Barney Kessel
Bettie Page
Curl-up-and-dye
Edgar Degas and the lost Ginger Nude
Ginger Panda
Gnat Trap
Little Annie Fannie
Marilyn
Resident Alien
Sunday Funnies


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At Monday, February 23, 2009 6:40:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I remember when this came out and subsequently ran into it in many a cut-out bin. And you're right, I don't have one of those!

     
  • At Monday, February 23, 2009 6:55:00 PM, Blogger anyjazz said…

    I don't remember when it came out. Dearie, you're much older than I.

    Funny too, I have used that "You don't have ..." line many times and no one has ever challenged it. I am sure there are other copies of some of these out there somewhere.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home