Thinks happen

Comments and journal pages.

20070228

eight legs...










eight legs...
originally uploaded by ed ed.

It happened again!
Another coincidence!
Two people shoot almost the exact same frame!
This is weirding me out, man... Oops. "She-who-knows" tells me I can't say that...Okay: I am considering this rather strange and it is stretching the limits of my mental capacity...





And while we are looking at coincidences,
the renaissance artist Cranach the elder created a few himself!
Did he have a thing for women’s feet in the “first” position?
He painted Adam and Eve over and over….
And then Venus and Cupid







































…Wait a minute…
I think someone is putting me on…




And then he did Lucretia Borgia
in the same stance...









Give me those modern artists any time...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home