Thinks happen

Comments and journal pages.

20060820

Bee





Bee
Originally uploaded by soozika.
This is from the wonderful photostream of soozika on Flickr.

I did a slide show all the way through her stream once a while back, looking at every picture. I didn't see this one. On a wander back through today it caught me.

Perhaps it is a mood or a chemistry or a frame of mind that makes us see things one time and not another. This time I was looking through the stream back to front but I doubt that would make a difference. I will have to think about this.

The photographs there are thoughtful and carefully framed. Shot with little or no post production, I would bet. They cover a wide range of subjects, each photo carefully crafted and selected. There is an artist at work here.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home